Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hanya Sebatas Ungkapan Rasa PERCAYA ...


I believe that life is there to enjoy
I believe crushes are there to crush hearts
I believe true love is there from the start
I believe you should give people chances

I believe that good things will come to people who work hard
I believe great things come to people who never give up
I believe silence will teach you something if you listen hard
I believe that the heart leads you in the right direction if you follow it
I believe friends are needed no matter who you are

I believe family should stick by your side
I believe God will help you if you believe in him and trust him
I believe sleep calms the soul
I believe the heart and soul are more important than looks

I believe trust helps the world go round
I believe love brings great things
I believe kids could teach adults a lot if adults would just listen
I believe pets are great because they listen and love you no matter what you loo like
I believe you should always chase your dreams

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I BELIEVE IN ALWAYS SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS.
JUST BEING WHO YOU ARE, AND NOT TRYING TO BE MORE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF

DID YOU BELIEVE ?

Saduran Dari www.plongo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment